- Where can I ask questions about programming strategy?
- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
- New Car Sold without Incident Reported
- Is it illegal for a parent to watch porn in front of a minor?
- «Мне очень странно» ― статус выражения
Edit animation and add new object only for that animation
I have imported a keyboard typing/mouse moving animation in unity and I want to add a new object into that animation and insert keyframes for dragging the mouse along with the arm of the person holding the mouse in the animation. I've actually achieved in doing so, but I do have a problem.
I do not know how to include the mouse object only in that specific animation. Therefore, after exporting, all the animations include that object. Sounds simple, but i can't find an easy way of only restricting it.
Is there any tutorial/video that can help me with that ?