- Systems in quantum mechanics solved by ladder operator method
- Motion on a rough slope - Textbook question
- Difference between induced emf in a loop and a wire
- Multiple colliding balls
- If induced voltage (back-emf) is equal and opposite to applied voltage, what drives the current?
- Friedmann Article on Einstein static universe
- Would the double slit experiment still yield the same results if the electron were travelling really slowly?
- Average value of non-projective observables
- Does traction vector change with orientation of coordinate axis?
- Is modification of the face of a card legal?
- Lenovo K3 Note: Debugging options enabled but USB Debugging check is grey out
- What is Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV), meaning of its specification and how it protects circuit from over-voltages?
- How to build a charging indicator around my OralB Braun toothbrush wireless charger?
- Veroboard capacitance and its effect on audio signals
- I2C IC for part identification
- Spartan II XC2S50 TQG144 ASM 13 - decoupling capacitor values
- USB - serial - radio - serial - USB
- Dual axis solar tracker with singlr LDR
- Proper assignations of current directions
- What is Safari Networking and why does it make CPU usage go mental?
Set Shadeless As Default Shading
I use Blender mostly for 2D design and animation. I import svg vectors and spend a lot of time setting the material shading to shadeless. I was wondering is there anyway in Blender to set Shadeless as a default shading to save myself time?