- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
- New Car Sold without Incident Reported
- Is it illegal for a parent to watch porn in front of a minor?
- «Мне очень странно» ― статус выражения
- Are there side effects of listening to binaural sounds?
Set Shadeless As Default Shading
I use Blender mostly for 2D design and animation. I import svg vectors and spend a lot of time setting the material shading to shadeless. I was wondering is there anyway in Blender to set Shadeless as a default shading to save myself time?