- Was there some other secret ingredient added to the testing formula in Num. 5?
- Are the diphthongs “ae” and “ea” essentially identical?
- Can I run a full bitcoin node on a Raspberry Pi?
- Concept of Validating Transactions
- Is 1:Cor 7:26-40 not the 'Word of God'?
- Over-thinker in French?
- OFDM - IFFT 8192 point IFFT - how?
- Why complex numbers are represents as a+ib and can't be as (a,b)?
- Why is pqRSA in the NIST PQC submissions?
- Do I need a work visa to come back to Canada or I can come to Canada with my study visa?
- Overstayed in the USA for 2 years was arrested then deported, when can I return?
- Re entering Canada as a Australian citizen
- Can I travel to Georgia without a visa if I have a single-entry Schengen visa?
- Is there a fundamental ontology in Physics? What are the fundamental “building blocks” of the universe according to Physics?
- Particles after time expressions like “三週間”
- といいんです and といいんですけど
- What comes last? Separable prefix or a dependent infinitive NOT related to that prefix?
- Selenium get get certain text from website
- Is there an easier way to notate this excerpt in LilyPond?
- SharePoint URL Redirect sitecollection only
How to get message from wev3.shh use Python
Good afternoon. I'm trying to implement the "Status" at the moment. I use the library Web3.shh. I sent the message and gives the answer "True", but I can not receive all the messages on the other address. In the documentation of the Ethereum and in the documentation "Status" I did not find any answers. Tell me how to correctly pull messages from the Geth at? Here's the code:
from web3 import shh
from web3 import HTTPProvider, Web3
status_host = 'https://essentia.network:4131'
privatekey = '0x5eea64de8906369619474280b7f2afa922ffdbeac65867f544a97f575392f2cf'
connect = Web3(HTTPProvider(status_host))
print('connect status ===> ', connect.isConnected())
ms = shh.Shh(connect)
print('info ===>>>> ', ms.info)
id = ms.addPrivateKey(key=privatekey)
print('id ===>>>> ', id)
user_address = ms.getPublicKey(id)
print('user_address ===>>> ', user_address)
privkey = ms.getPrivateKey(id)
print("privkey => ", privkey)
topic = Web3.toHex(b'ESSS')
print("topic => ", topic)
text = 't