- What institutions are examples of “shadow banking”?
- Knights vs Elvish Guerillas
- How long would it take to discover a large Island appearing in the ocean?
- Is the 6th section/putramantha brahmana of brihadaranyaka upanishad shruti?
- Feeling of unbecoming & losing I-hood
- Craft 3 : Can't backup database (possible duplicate of #23290 )
- Alternative method for RNN backpropagation through time
- How to install the bleeding age version of scikit-learn within my anaconda setup?
- Normalising data with multiple methods
- Dropout on inputs instead on outputs = DropConnect?
- Question about Green card for L1 at port of entry
- 4G on an unlocked US phone in South Korea?
- Processing time for F4 visa
- More information on PanAm's first trans-Pacific flight
- How to fit “n” identical objects in a circle?
- I am skinning a skewed quad with math
- Normals on Curly Hair
- Why is my alpha texture repeating as a triangle shape?
- Weight paint isn't work on leg though, other bone works along with it
- How can I turn Bloom ON in eevee in the last 2.8 Build ? It seems disabled, like others effects
Ethereum Wallet stuck pending transaction
NOOB here trying to get a handle on things.
I've been using the Ethereum Wallet from Ethereum.org for about a year. I'm on ver 0.10.0. Around December 2017 - January 2018 I started to have very strange issues. I could receive Eth but I could not always send Eth. It would take 2 or 3 attempts. By that I mean I would configure to send some Eth and I could see the transaction in my wallet. I could go out to Etherscan and see it "pending". then it would disappear from my wallet with no record of the transaction and same with Etherscan. I would recreate the send action and sometimes the second or third attempt would finally go. I would see the transaction in my wallet and on Etherscan.
Then sometime February-March the same issue was happening but I would no longer see the completed transaction in my wallet. Etherscan showed the transaction. My wallet was debited the correct amount but no local transaction record. More and more I would have try sending Ether multi