- Is there a Mac OS application which prevents users from using windows-unsafe characters in filenames?
- What software is used for aerodynamic wing shape optimization?
- First Production Sound Job in the Industry
- Will these equations give me the approximate apparent RA and Dec using positions from Horizons?
- How do I rotate an object that already has keyframes?
- Trouble adding texture to another object from texture panel
- Blender Math Nodes: which input is which (numerator vs denominator)
- How to save image texture externally, after editing it in material node editor?
- Animation presets for motion graphics
- Mirrored UV export to Unity
- How to delete a reroute node?
- Proper preposition?
- I graduated high school vs. I graduated from high school?
- We got a PM who’s [sic] 93 years old
- Cheated his parents vs cheated on his parents
- Is past perfect obligatory in this text of reported speech once the time is set?
- “I am (on) every Wednesday in the college”
- 'Give a damn' OR 'Don't give a damn'?
- In reliance on it(phrase meaning)
- Why is the monokuma eye in the school crest?
Run “gala -r” after suspend
I have problem with artefacts on background after suspend mode. But i can background by enter this command: "gala -r" from carrent user.
How i can auto execute this command after suspend?
I saw few topics about this i tried but it not help.
I did this:
$ sudo nano /lib/systemd/system-sleep/galar
# Execute fancontrol
case "$1" in
su a -c "gala -r"
$ sudo chmod a-x /lib/systemd/system-sleep/galar