- What is the physical reasoning behind the mathematical derivation of double-slit interference pattern and single-slit diffraction pattern?
- A question about Helium spectrum
- Systems in quantum mechanics solved by ladder operator method
- Motion on a rough slope - Textbook question
- Difference between induced emf in a loop and a wire
- Multiple colliding balls
- If induced voltage (back-emf) is equal and opposite to applied voltage, what drives the current?
- Friedmann Article on Einstein static universe
- Would the double slit experiment still yield the same results if the electron were travelling really slowly?
- Average value of non-projective observables
- Does traction vector change with orientation of coordinate axis?
- Is modification of the face of a card legal?
- Lenovo K3 Note: Debugging options enabled but USB Debugging check is grey out
- What is Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV), meaning of its specification and how it protects circuit from over-voltages?
- How to build a charging indicator around my OralB Braun toothbrush wireless charger?
- Veroboard capacitance and its effect on audio signals
- I2C IC for part identification
- Spartan II XC2S50 TQG144 ASM 13 - decoupling capacitor values
- USB - serial - radio - serial - USB
- Dual axis solar tracker with singlr LDR
broken script to bake keyframes from driver controlled shape keys
I found a script on the web that is supposed to set key frames for driver driven shape keys. however its giving me an error. I need this so i can remove the drivers for the render farm I use wont allow scripts. Here is the script.
context = bpy.context
scene = context.scene
object = context.object
frame = scene.frame_start
while frame <= scene.frame_end:
for fcurve in object.data.shape_keys.animation_data.drivers.valu es():
frame = frame + 1
The error I get when ran is below