- How can I see a list of status-completed questions sorted by when they were completed?
- Can we see who downvoted our question or answer? [duplicate]
- Winter Bash closing remarks - ideas for next year
- Where can I ask questions about programming strategy?
- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
broken script to bake keyframes from driver controlled shape keys
I found a script on the web that is supposed to set key frames for driver driven shape keys. however its giving me an error. I need this so i can remove the drivers for the render farm I use wont allow scripts. Here is the script.
context = bpy.context
scene = context.scene
object = context.object
frame = scene.frame_start
while frame <= scene.frame_end:
for fcurve in object.data.shape_keys.animation_data.drivers.valu es():
frame = frame + 1
The error I get when ran is below