- Over-thinker in French?
- OFDM - IFFT 8192 point IFFT - how?
- Why complex numbers are represents as a+ib and can't be as (a,b)?
- Why is pqRSA in the NIST PQC submissions?
- Do I need a work visa to come back to Canada or I can come to Canada with my study visa?
- Overstayed in the USA for 2 years was arrested then deported, when can I return?
- Re entering Canada as a Australian citizen
- Can I travel to Georgia without a visa if I have a single-entry Schengen visa?
- Is there a fundamental ontology in Physics? What are the fundamental “building blocks” of the universe according to Physics?
- Particles after time expressions like “三週間”
- といいんです and といいんですけど
- What comes last? Separable prefix or a dependent infinitive NOT related to that prefix?
- Selenium get get certain text from website
- Is there an easier way to notate this excerpt in LilyPond?
- SharePoint URL Redirect sitecollection only
- How does tire pressure affect susceptility to hydroplane?
- Why does my scooter (scooty streak) stop running?
- Car sometimes starts rough, almost stalls when coming to a stop, poor fuel mileage
- What would happen if suddenly, 1+1=2 is disproved?
- How can we prove that government education is real?
Would there be anything wrong with writing a program to pull Google Flights data?
I live in Florida, U.S. and I would like to write a program (for personal use) which searches the Google Flights site for cheap flights. I am a beginner at programming so I have no idea if there are likely to be any issues with this. I tried looking through the terms of service and didn't find anything that I thought was prohibitive.
One thing I thought might be an issue is the number searches/minute, but I again didn't find anything about that.