- In what ways were Captain James Cook and Joseph Banks both Enlightenment men?
- What did the Romans do for Judea?
- At what point was Josip Broz Tito most popular?
- Hazara oppressed by Pashtun
- Was there some other secret ingredient added to the testing formula in Num. 5?
- Are the diphthongs “ae” and “ea” essentially identical?
- Can I run a full bitcoin node on a Raspberry Pi?
- Concept of Validating Transactions
- Is 1:Cor 7:26-40 not the 'Word of God'?
- Over-thinker in French?
- OFDM - IFFT 8192 point IFFT - how?
- Why complex numbers are represents as a+ib and can't be as (a,b)?
- Why is pqRSA in the NIST PQC submissions?
- Do I need a work visa to come back to Canada or I can come to Canada with my study visa?
- Overstayed in the USA for 2 years was arrested then deported, when can I return?
- Re entering Canada as a Australian citizen
- Can I travel to Georgia without a visa if I have a single-entry Schengen visa?
- Is there a fundamental ontology in Physics? What are the fundamental “building blocks” of the universe according to Physics?
- Particles after time expressions like “三週間”
- といいんです and といいんですけど
HoA forcing family to pay for facilities in which we are prohibited to use.
Much debt was attained by our family to our HoA, which was paid off. However, the HoA still insists that there are additional debts, thus stripping our rights to a community parking permit, and a community pool key. Both of which are services that are provided and maintained with each homeowner’s $500 fee each month.
Is it unlawful for the HoA to be charging my household for services which we are not allowed to use?