- What is the physical reasoning behind the mathematical derivation of double-slit interference pattern and single-slit diffraction pattern?
- A question about Helium spectrum
- Systems in quantum mechanics solved by ladder operator method
- Motion on a rough slope - Textbook question
- Difference between induced emf in a loop and a wire
- Multiple colliding balls
- If induced voltage (back-emf) is equal and opposite to applied voltage, what drives the current?
- Friedmann Article on Einstein static universe
- Would the double slit experiment still yield the same results if the electron were travelling really slowly?
- Average value of non-projective observables
- Does traction vector change with orientation of coordinate axis?
- Is modification of the face of a card legal?
- Lenovo K3 Note: Debugging options enabled but USB Debugging check is grey out
- What is Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV), meaning of its specification and how it protects circuit from over-voltages?
- How to build a charging indicator around my OralB Braun toothbrush wireless charger?
- Veroboard capacitance and its effect on audio signals
- I2C IC for part identification
- Spartan II XC2S50 TQG144 ASM 13 - decoupling capacitor values
- USB - serial - radio - serial - USB
- Dual axis solar tracker with singlr LDR
How to ask for an item that is behind the shop window?
You are just passing by a shop and an item catches your eye. You want to ask the shopkeeper about that item. What do you say? is "in the window" an appropriate phrase for that?
Could you show me the jacket in the window?