- How can I see a list of status-completed questions sorted by when they were completed?
- Can we see who downvoted our question or answer? [duplicate]
- Winter Bash closing remarks - ideas for next year
- Where can I ask questions about programming strategy?
- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
How to ask for an item that is behind the shop window?
You are just passing by a shop and an item catches your eye. You want to ask the shopkeeper about that item. What do you say? is "in the window" an appropriate phrase for that?
Could you show me the jacket in the window?