- Best Possible Convex bounds for optimization problems
- In what ways were Captain James Cook and Joseph Banks both Enlightenment men?
- What did the Romans do for Judea?
- At what point was Josip Broz Tito most popular?
- Hazara oppressed by Pashtun
- Was there some other secret ingredient added to the testing formula in Num. 5?
- Are the diphthongs “ae” and “ea” essentially identical?
- Can I run a full bitcoin node on a Raspberry Pi?
- Concept of Validating Transactions
- Is 1:Cor 7:26-40 not the 'Word of God'?
- Over-thinker in French?
- OFDM - IFFT 8192 point IFFT - how?
- Why complex numbers are represents as a+ib and can't be as (a,b)?
- Why is pqRSA in the NIST PQC submissions?
- Do I need a work visa to come back to Canada or I can come to Canada with my study visa?
- Overstayed in the USA for 2 years was arrested then deported, when can I return?
- Re entering Canada as a Australian citizen
- Can I travel to Georgia without a visa if I have a single-entry Schengen visa?
- Is there a fundamental ontology in Physics? What are the fundamental “building blocks” of the universe according to Physics?
- Particles after time expressions like “三週間”
What makes your eyes irritable to lights?
I was just wondering why my eyes become irritable to lights like LED, fluorescent,etc. after watching a video in my smart phone for about 20 minutes. The lights seem to be too shiny or glittery to my eyes. Should I reduce brightness or increase it in my smart phone?
Are fluorescent better than LEDs for good eye health?