- Craft 3 : Can't backup database (possible duplicate of #23290 )
- Alternative method for RNN backpropagation through time
- How to install the bleeding age version of scikit-learn within my anaconda setup?
- Normalising data with multiple methods
- Dropout on inputs instead on outputs = DropConnect?
- Question about Green card for L1 at port of entry
- 4G on an unlocked US phone in South Korea?
- Processing time for F4 visa
- More information on PanAm's first trans-Pacific flight
- How to fit “n” identical objects in a circle?
- I am skinning a skewed quad with math
- Normals on Curly Hair
- Why is my alpha texture repeating as a triangle shape?
- Weight paint isn't work on leg though, other bone works along with it
- How can I turn Bloom ON in eevee in the last 2.8 Build ? It seems disabled, like others effects
- How can I render all layers?
- need to setup asa firewall with dual ISP. Am I doing it right?
- How do I resolve IDA pro Hexrays aliased local variables?
- Why would MSVC pass a constant “2” for an unused this parameter?
- What are some office writing materials made from renewable resources?
ISSUE upgrading CiviCRM 4.6 to 4.7 (or 5.1) in Wordpress (comes from a Drupal multisite)
we are trying to upgrade a CiviCRM 4.6.15 on Wordpress that comes from a multisite Drupal installation. This on WordPress is on a different server, but with the same DNS and Admin name. It works correctly but...
...if we try to upgrade to CiviCRM 4.7 (or 5.1) the procedure starts but does not go beyond a "dead screen" with a Retry & Skip button that do not work.
We fear that there were problems with exporting the DB from Drupal multisite. Please, where should we look for the error?
Thanks in advance for those who can help us.