- Craft 3 : Can't backup database (possible duplicate of #23290 )
- Alternative method for RNN backpropagation through time
- How to install the bleeding age version of scikit-learn within my anaconda setup?
- Normalising data with multiple methods
- Dropout on inputs instead on outputs = DropConnect?
- Question about Green card for L1 at port of entry
- 4G on an unlocked US phone in South Korea?
- Processing time for F4 visa
- More information on PanAm's first trans-Pacific flight
- How to fit “n” identical objects in a circle?
- I am skinning a skewed quad with math
- Normals on Curly Hair
- Why is my alpha texture repeating as a triangle shape?
- Weight paint isn't work on leg though, other bone works along with it
- How can I turn Bloom ON in eevee in the last 2.8 Build ? It seems disabled, like others effects
- How can I render all layers?
- need to setup asa firewall with dual ISP. Am I doing it right?
- How do I resolve IDA pro Hexrays aliased local variables?
- Why would MSVC pass a constant “2” for an unused this parameter?
- What are some office writing materials made from renewable resources?
Bulk mailings from Search results do not respect wildcards
to reproduce (https://demo.circle-interactive.co.uk/civicrm/contact/view?reset=1&cid=204&context=search&key=91a3786a9bf9165e5452135176526a19_2763)
create a custom text field for individuals
edit a few individuals
ensure that the text for each has, let's say' an 'a' in (baa, laa, mat etc)
perform a custom search using %a% as the criteria for you custom field
you should get results (!)
go Action > Mail: send scheduled mailing (or similar phrasing)
mail should open up, but check no of recipients
Expected results: same number of recipients as results in search
Results: no recipients in mailing
anyone know why?
and does anyone know if Jira is down for issue reporting that's not extension related?