- How is the end-of-day NAV of a global mutual fund calculated, and is it consistent?
- What is going on with my stock price?
- Are ETF creation units required to be similar to the existing holdings?
- Let tex search a file inside a folder?
- Image alignment of a Poster on Latex using tikzposter
- multicols equations not aligned
- overbrace on columns of a matrix not working when the width of entries are different
- Access node anchors in tikz foreach
- capital X sans-serif symbol for optic magnification
- Author (year) style in references using natbib and plainnat
- PyQGIS: Adding a layer action programmatically
- Machine Learning tutorials or resources using spatial vector data
- Plugins repository is unavailable
- Delete duplicate text and fix wrong font in Atribute table, qgis
- Transform FeatureCollection to a LineString with Geotools
- Will I lose project functionality on upgrading QGIS?
- arcmap identify all points with specific attribute to polygon with same attribute
- Adding an extra 240v outlet to dryer connection with switch for charging car
- I need to know if this is load bearing. Removing old tub and new tub is larger. Need to cut studs out to make room
- Amount of knowledge required of set theory and logic to pursue undergraduate mathematics
надо and the instrumental case (knife cutting bread; a tool)
I know about the use of dative case, or nominative case, as illustrated here: How does "следует" behave towards "должен", "надо" and "нужно" when talking about things 'one must/should/etc. do', and that is why I am confused about why this sentence;
Хлеб надо резать острым ножом.
shouldn't actually be;
Хлебу надо резать острым ножом.
Doesn't the bread need a sharp knife, like I need to drink water,
Мне надо пить воду.