- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
- New Car Sold without Incident Reported
- Is it illegal for a parent to watch porn in front of a minor?
- «Мне очень странно» ― статус выражения
- Are there side effects of listening to binaural sounds?
Modifying a camera sensor to work with CSI-2 connector
We're using Raspberry Pi's as the base of our product, and need specific camera sensors. Specifically we need, an (1) IR cut lens, (2) 130+ degree FOV, (3) 850nm IR LED lights, and a (4) compact form factor. We found camera sensors that are ideal for us, but they only come in USB version. Unfortunately, USB leads to too much CPU usage so now we're only looking for CSI-2 type cameras.
I'm trying to understand how difficult it is to ask a manufacturer to modify a USB camera to work with the Raspberry Pi CSI interface. I'd love to know:
1. What specifically do I need to tell the manufacturer about the connector? Do I say (1) it needs to work with Raspberry Pi or (2) do I list the requirements of the CSI-2 connector?
2. If the answer is (2) above, what are those requirements? Does anyone besides Raspberry Pi use the same connector?
This is an example of a perfect camera module for us, except that it's USB: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ELP-H-264-2mp-wide-angle_605