- How is the end-of-day NAV of a global mutual fund calculated, and is it consistent?
- What is going on with my stock price?
- Are ETF creation units required to be similar to the existing holdings?
- Let tex search a file inside a folder?
- Image alignment of a Poster on Latex using tikzposter
- multicols equations not aligned
- overbrace on columns of a matrix not working when the width of entries are different
- Access node anchors in tikz foreach
- capital X sans-serif symbol for optic magnification
- Author (year) style in references using natbib and plainnat
- PyQGIS: Adding a layer action programmatically
- Machine Learning tutorials or resources using spatial vector data
- Plugins repository is unavailable
- Delete duplicate text and fix wrong font in Atribute table, qgis
- Transform FeatureCollection to a LineString with Geotools
- Will I lose project functionality on upgrading QGIS?
- arcmap identify all points with specific attribute to polygon with same attribute
- Adding an extra 240v outlet to dryer connection with switch for charging car
- I need to know if this is load bearing. Removing old tub and new tub is larger. Need to cut studs out to make room
- Amount of knowledge required of set theory and logic to pursue undergraduate mathematics
Raspberry Pi 3 crash after few hours running
I need your advice on troubleshooting my Pi 3B crashes.
I set it up to run some crypto mining programming; it was running constantly fine for over few weeks. Recently, it keeps crashing after every 5-10 hours running (unable to ssh or ping my pi locally); however, the Green Led is still blinking every 3-5 seconds.
I use a proper power supply (5v 2.5A); very good SD card Sandisk Extreme 64 Gb.
Where should I start looking?