- How can I see a list of status-completed questions sorted by when they were completed?
- Can we see who downvoted our question or answer? [duplicate]
- Winter Bash closing remarks - ideas for next year
- Where can I ask questions about programming strategy?
- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
Raspberry Pi 3 crash after few hours running
I need your advice on troubleshooting my Pi 3B crashes.
I set it up to run some crypto mining programming; it was running constantly fine for over few weeks. Recently, it keeps crashing after every 5-10 hours running (unable to ssh or ping my pi locally); however, the Green Led is still blinking every 3-5 seconds.
I use a proper power supply (5v 2.5A); very good SD card Sandisk Extreme 64 Gb.
Where should I start looking?