- Puff of smoke in air. 3 different PCBs. Does my PCB have ghosts?
- Preamplifier before latch stage in comparator circuit
- Unable to read IMU data from ICM20608-G
- KiCad - Bus as input pin to a component
- Question on PWM input mode [STM32]
- Wouldn't Charge Flow On Power Lines Due to Capacitance
comments without the bloat
- Why do some languages round to the nearest EVEN integer?
- How to detect automation/screenscraping via app virtualization product, e.g. Citrix?
- Some questions on mobile push notification?
- Does the PC or GM determine what caused the trail to end in Hunt & Track?
- Can two large or larger creatures flank two medium creatures who might split attention?
- What melee attack does a doppelganger use if it picks up a weapon while shapechanged?
- How to explain in a role-playing context whether you hit or miss based on proficiency and AC?
- Repair Solid State Drive after Formatting Error
- Transfering a Bluetooth keyboard & mouse from one iMac to an iMac that has never used Bluetooth
- How do I merge tracks from audiobooks so they are one file instead of 100 separate tracks?
- Why do I have duplicate iPad USB network devices?
- External display not recognized after waking from sleep until restarted
- How do I create columns in Wordpress?
difference between пасть and упасть
I found a source saying that the partner of падать is both упасть and пасть, so I was wondering what the difference between these two words is. So far I could only find a post explaining the difference between падать and упасть (the first one is perfective and the second one is imperfective) but I couldn't find anything on the difference between пасть and упасть (though упасть seems to be more commonly used).