- How can we implement a new opcode in the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Where the Smart Contract deployment charges goes?
- Using the Ethereum storage for document certification
- Transaction wont commit to a block if I send transaction that is signed by private key that is generated by ethereumjs-wallet
- if library do not have storage then what is motive of defining a mapping in structure and passing struct to functions in it?
- Error: The method shh_newSymKey does not exist/is not available
- How to concat different parameters type in one parameter (bytes) and extract them?
- Is it possible to run multiple Ganache nodes for private test network?
- Transaction execution failed. Gas requirement high
- Solidity: substitute for returns (strings)
- Is there a way to auto-compile contracts with truffle?
- Cant enter password ElementaryOS bootup Encrypt
- Выбор: опустить местоимение или нет
- Как правильно: шпрот или шпротов?
- “Про Россию” или “о России”?
- “Проверен нашим главным бухгалтером, Ивановой Л.П” Здесь уточнение или нет?
- “Парк Героев-Пожарных”. Слово “пожарных” с прописной или со строчной?
- Диагностировать у кого (кому)?
- Are there reasons why fertility awareness methods of family planning are not widely promoted?
- What does the lead guitarist in a rock / metal band?
Show different title on category page
In my category pages, the title of the category is shown as the title of the page. I want to have a different title, for SEO purposes. How can this be done?
Say my category is mystery books I want the search engine to see a title like "The Best Mystery Books" instead of "mystery books" that it sees now. I don't care if this title is also shown on the actual page or not.
This is the code I use for the title of category pages:
single_cat_title( '', true );
The "problem" seems to be that WP automatically generates