- Recommendation of 3D mapping radar/lidar
- Calculating torque required to rotate a platform
- Problem with Regex/Pattern/Matcher
- Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget) Installed Package not visible in the App Exchange menu on some accounts
- Not Receiving Unhandled Exceptions Emails
- Lightning component: highlighting wrong element on hover
- Select status from multiple lists with SQL
- Identify Events created by Lightning for Gmail
- Dependent picklist values disappear after Visualforce page submit
- Salesforce Apex Regex Expression not finding match
- Problem in upload file
- “Я на тебя удивляюсь” or “я тебе удивляюсь”
- Is a raspberry Pi suitable for running as a music bot on discord?
- What is the pixel format for Raspberry Pi framebuffer
- Edit crontab file
- "No process in pidfile; found running, none killed
- Raspberry Pi 3 with SIM808, 7inch display module issues in communication (UART)
- Boot: multi-user.target starting late
- Chigorin variation for black and extra pawn
- Betadyne+an organic solvent reaction?
Show different title on category page
In my category pages, the title of the category is shown as the title of the page. I want to have a different title, for SEO purposes. How can this be done?
Say my category is mystery books I want the search engine to see a title like "The Best Mystery Books" instead of "mystery books" that it sees now. I don't care if this title is also shown on the actual page or not.
This is the code I use for the title of category pages:
single_cat_title( '', true );
The "problem" seems to be that WP automatically generates