- Did Jesus sweat blood?
- Voiced aspirated alveolar trill
- Hi i cant find coin i sent to copay
- Bitgo shows module missing error
- Bitcoin's script expressivity
- Lost bitcoins?? Help!
- Why are the Sons of Esau claiming to be the decendects of Joseph? Saying that they are need when the original Jews in 70 ad were black
- Does Leviticus 20:13 prove that God is advocating for the murder of homosexuals?
- Why unit impulse function is used to find impulse response of an LTI system?
- VP9 Directional Intra Coding
- Applying Gaussian Blur in Frequency Domain
- Gaussian Blur Detection
- How Does Gaussian Blur Affect Image Variance
- Trouble with time-syncing two radio signals using cross-correlation
- AES256 mix column code generating output bigger than 8 bits
- Should number of iterations of PBKDF2 stay secret?
- How are Zero-Knowledge Proof protocols designed?
- I am new to digital certificate 509V3 concept. can some one please clarify the below points
- General price level comparison?
- Required visa for work-at-home (abroad) person visiting his/her employer in US
When a person gets a Mexican FMM online, when do they do the background check?
If a person applies for a Mexican FMM online, will the background check be done immediately, and more importantly, before the FMM is made available to print out, and then at immigration you only have to get an entry stamp for validation and no further background check is done?
Or, is the FMM only filled out and paid for ahead of time when done online, and the actual background check is done in person when at immigration in Mexico?