- Eine Figur von oder aus dem Film?
- Automatic lights requiring more than one person on Shabbat
- How long does it take for fingers to get used to playing electric guitar strings?
- History of screaming in music throughout the world
- Counting long rests in music
- I need an app to help me practice along with my recordings. (bass player)
- PowerApps - Filtering drop down based on DatePicker selection
- Unable to insert line breaks in plain text field after save
- Change View in SharePoint list to include field value with an image with Java Script Display Template
- Foonf Car Seat Recommendation
- My son still wants to hold my hand at 13
- Runing alot of gas
- Clutch slips on stage 1 tune
- Echo taxonomy description based on specific value of a field in a custom template
- How to combine multiple view result sets, limiting the combined result set
- Autocalculate computed twig field
- Search API : count results without executing the view / loading nodes
- Custom confirmation modal
- Get fields used as Entity Reference fields for media image field
- How to add existing product variations to a new product?
Can Max Peer Count be Increased?
I am installing a private network under PoA. I saw the maximum peer count is 25. That seems low to me. Can this figure be increased. Does this refer to just miners or any node?
Here is my output -
geth --datadir node1/ init genesis.json
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Maximum peer count ETH=25 LES=0 total=25
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Allocated cache and file handles database=/home/satoshimaca/blockchain3/node1/geth/chaindata cache=16 handles=16
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Writing custom genesis block
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Persisted trie from memory database nodes=361 size=66.44kB time=1.903989ms gcnodes=0 gcsize=0.00B gctime=0s livenodes=1 livesize=0.00B
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Successfully wrote genesis state database=chaindata hash=0ee2d8…baceba
INFO [04-16|13:20:01] Allocated cache and file handles database=/home/satoshimaca/blockchain3/node1/geth/lightchaindata cache=16 handles=16
In Geth, you can use the following flag to set the value to something else:
--maxpeers value Maximum number of network peers (network disabled if set to 0) (default: 25)
Does this refer to just miners or any node?
This refers to any node that is able to serve you the chain data you need. If you need all of it, these peers will be full nodes.
If you're running a light client, you can use corresponding flag to increase the number of light client (LES) peers:
--lightpeers value Maximum number of LES client peers (default: 20)2018-04-16 17:24:42