- Why do people have different personalities when speaking different languages?
- Can logic be traced back to neurons?
- Associate string with plot marker
- GIF output not animated
- How to Solve second order Differential Equation with two parts
- How can I simplify expressions correctly?
- Bug Report: FindDistribution gives wrong answers for pearson chi square results
- Deleting duplicate equations from a list of equations
- For a polynomial F with dependence on a parameter beta, find the value of beta for which F has 2 positive roots
- Simplifying fractions calculated numerically
- Force GraphLayout to put specific node at top
- Insect identification request - Is this a bed bug?
- What is the meaning of 心兴?
- Can someone please help translate this picture? Thank you
- Guaranteed equality between binary results with increasing MPI processes
- Best Spanish verb book?
- Difference between les and se in the context of encanta
- Please help . Lego Set ID (Police)
- What does μονογενὴς Θεὸς means in John 1:18?
- Is Romans 11:11 an allusion to Isaiah 8:14?
What is this よう doing behind the verb?
For full context:
The sentence in question:
I would translate the part surrounding よう as "...they called out that one shall pay attention to great cinders and pyroclastic flow."
But I never saw よう used in this way.