- How would a steam powered machine in one place provide power to towns that are far away?
- How to steal money if you have a quantum computer?
- What are the rules associated with the ritual of kshoura/kshavaram (shaving of hair)? And do these differ between sampradayas?
- Is liberation possible only through a human birth?
- Did Rama tell lie while departure from Ayodya
- The two definitions of soul. Which one is true?
- What is the history and (current) location of the root text sources comprising the Pali Cannon?
- Hide some Channel entries via custom plugin
- Guess Me riddle #2
- Maxit negotiations
- Standard Deviation for Z-scores
- Queries regarding Social Media Advertisement Analytics
- Metrics to measure imbalanced multi-class problem
- Getting NaN output on test predictions, first attempt at building a model
- Game theory matrix representation
- US visa for scientific conference
- Is there any way to establish wireless communication between a Raspberry Pi and an Arduino?
- Can the function be written without “;” in the end?
- Which motor driver should i prefer?
- MKR1000 and DS18B20 temperature sensor
Jmeter Scripting for body data having “Info”
Out site is using lots of angular Js. now when I record script for login it has some 5-6 requests recorded. out of those 3 requests are having endcoded key in body data as below.
I have checked this key is not coming from server and it seems to be generated by client side. this key is different for each user.
however for 1 user key remains same everytime i login. currently I am using approach where I store this keys for all 50 user in CSV file and parameterizing it as below;
is this correct approach ? or shall I do something smart ? because this required me to record key for each user manually and then putting in csv.