- How would a steam powered machine in one place provide power to towns that are far away?
- How to steal money if you have a quantum computer?
- What are the rules associated with the ritual of kshoura/kshavaram (shaving of hair)? And do these differ between sampradayas?
- Is liberation possible only through a human birth?
- Did Rama tell lie while departure from Ayodya
- The two definitions of soul. Which one is true?
- What is the history and (current) location of the root text sources comprising the Pali Cannon?
- Hide some Channel entries via custom plugin
- Guess Me riddle #2
- Maxit negotiations
- Standard Deviation for Z-scores
- Queries regarding Social Media Advertisement Analytics
- Metrics to measure imbalanced multi-class problem
- Getting NaN output on test predictions, first attempt at building a model
- Game theory matrix representation
- US visa for scientific conference
- Is there any way to establish wireless communication between a Raspberry Pi and an Arduino?
- Can the function be written without “;” in the end?
- Which motor driver should i prefer?
- MKR1000 and DS18B20 temperature sensor
How to modify the katalon Reports
I have generated a test suite and run the testng.xml file and default report is generated accordingly.
I want to modify default generated report. I want to display one column which shows the pass and fail result for each testcase. How do I go about this?