- Which American accent to learn for differentiating the most words
- Prevent replay attacks with signed inputs to smart contracts
- Async/Await problems with web3.eth.getAccounts
- Is the signature generated by “web3.personal.sign” different with “web3.eth.sign”?
- Basic Blockchain Implementation: how is the blockchain on a given node “synced” with that on another node?
- Quorum Private Transactions: Why public key instead of address?
- Is it possible to connect remix and Parity?
- What is the “clone-bin” output in solc?
- What laptop should I buy? (Web Developer, Linux)
- USB Still Camera (low cost)
- Is it legal to wait for insurance to clear before issuing a medical referral in the US?
- How to comply with CE marking regulation when importing into the EU/EEA?
- Does the United States legally not recognize phds from any spefic country?
- Не смог предотвратить что-то или чего-то?
- “Коту дали молока” - Родительный или винительный падеж
- О назначении на должность военрука + винительный или родительный
- Падеж в словосочетании “поили коня”
- Принятия к исполнению *постановлени(е/я)*?
- Правильное окончание
- Как называется такая “инверсия” понятий?
I am currently using sharepoint 2013 internet facing site and I have uploaded few JS/CSS files in style library.and this has been register as below
page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptInclude("jquery_cookie", rootWeb + "/Style Library/Scripts/jQuery/jquery.cookie.js");
(above is just an example of how I registered the file)
Its working pretty well with all page, but this file not getting from browser cache, its hitting the server in each page request and getting the response(I have enabled Blob cache, so it will be served from Blob).