- How does the Buzz Feiten tuning system work?
- top navigation disappear in modern page when active feature “sharepoint server publishing infrastructure”
- Add link to the top menu of Modern Sites
- Refinement Token from script editor web part
- Baby / toddler girls - is it necessary to wear swim pants to prevent infections or inflammations?
- Motorcycle randomly loses power
- Motorcycle restoration steps
- Hostname for CSS and JS Aggregation
- Drupal 8 form is not working
- How to show email text in drupal commerce order completion page
- Did global warming exacerbate the Syrian conflict?
- Does the IRS claim that 7 out of 7 specific hard-drives crashed in a single month?
- Does North Korea propaganda falsely claim 2014 World Cup participation?
- Did the ocean freeze suddenly, trapping fish?
- Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?
- Did a man jump to his death after too much shopping?
- Do restaurants in China recycle 'gutter oil'?
- Did someone die in a dutch oven?
- Did an Indian baby spontaneously combust 4 times?
- Did the victim of neo-Nazi violence as reported in Pink News die?
Connecting to SP2016 using PnP
I've used PnP a fair amount in the past when working with SharePoint Online, I'm now using it against a SharePoint 2016 on-prem environment. However, I'm having trouble getting connected.
The SP2016 farm sits behind ADFS...
When trying to connect, i'm using the following:
Connect-PnpOnline -Url https://collab.myCorp.com -Credentials 'O365Creds' -UseAdfs
I'm using the latest PnP modules, and storing my username and pwd in the credential manager.
The error I'm seeing is:
Connect-PnpOnline : Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
At line:2 char:1
+ Connect-PnpOnline -Url https://coll.myCorp.com -Credentials ...
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Connect-PnPOnline], TargetInvocationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException,SharePointPnP.PowerShell.Commands.Base.ConnectOnline
If I don't use the -adfs flag (as a test) I se