- How long does it take for fingers to get used to playing electric guitar strings?
- History of screaming in music throughout the world
- Counting long rests in music
- I need an app to help me practice along with my recordings. (bass player)
- PowerApps - Filtering drop down based on DatePicker selection
- Unable to insert line breaks in plain text field after save
- Change View in SharePoint list to include field value with an image with Java Script Display Template
- Foonf Car Seat Recommendation
- My son still wants to hold my hand at 13
- Runing alot of gas
- Clutch slips on stage 1 tune
- Echo taxonomy description based on specific value of a field in a custom template
- How to combine multiple view result sets, limiting the combined result set
- Autocalculate computed twig field
- Search API : count results without executing the view / loading nodes
- Custom confirmation modal
- Get fields used as Entity Reference fields for media image field
- How to add existing product variations to a new product?
- How to get subsequent fields to populate after creating a node using rules?
- Question on Forward Rate Agreement (FRA)
How to display in the statusline the number of matches from a search?
I've seen this question:
Is there a way to count the number of occurrences of a word in a file?
but most of the time I search using * or just /.
It is possible to display automatically in the statusline the number of matches when using these commands?