- Which Grammatical Form and how is it said in English
- Einschub oder Anfügung?
- An less widely known occasion for use of the nominative case?
- Eine Figur von oder aus dem Film?
- Automatic lights requiring more than one person on Shabbat
- How long does it take for fingers to get used to playing electric guitar strings?
- History of screaming in music throughout the world
- Counting long rests in music
- I need an app to help me practice along with my recordings. (bass player)
- PowerApps - Filtering drop down based on DatePicker selection
- Unable to insert line breaks in plain text field after save
- Change View in SharePoint list to include field value with an image with Java Script Display Template
- Foonf Car Seat Recommendation
- My son still wants to hold my hand at 13
- Runing alot of gas
- Clutch slips on stage 1 tune
- Echo taxonomy description based on specific value of a field in a custom template
- How to combine multiple view result sets, limiting the combined result set
- Autocalculate computed twig field
- Search API : count results without executing the view / loading nodes
If South America were to unite as one country would they become an economic superpower?
Often borders can hold back different parts of the world and if they consolidated together they could succeed so much more. What would be the pros and cons If South America were to break down their borders and develop together as one country?
Would this make Soth America a superpower and a leading country in GDP?