- Unofficial Call and Response lyrics
- hidden highlight selection when search with * or # is active
- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
flycheck cannot find module for pylint
I have installed flycheck and pylint and want to use pylint for python mode, but when selecting syntax checker with flycheck I get this:
- major mode: `python-mode' supported
- may enable: Automatically disabled!
- executable: Found at /usr/bin/python
- configuration file: Found at "/home/tools/.pylintrc"
- `pylint' module: Missing
Flycheck cannot use this syntax checker for this buffer.
and can simply not figure out what is wrong. I have googled but cannot find the answer