- Unofficial Call and Response lyrics
- hidden highlight selection when search with * or # is active
- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
Using org mode contrib installed by cask
I'm using Emacs with Cask; and I have installed org using this :
;; ORG EMACS
I want to use org-confluence to export to wiki, but it doesn't find it:
You can run the command ‘org-version’ with M-x o-ve RET
Org mode version 9.1.9 (9.1.9-14-g1a1e47-elpaplus @ /Users/toni/.emacs.d/.cask/27.0/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/)
and if i use the command find-library with org-contribdir it find the file
But I can not require 'org/ox-confluence or use org-confluence-expor because Emacs can find this commands