- How does crypto exchange secure private keys?
- can denominations make their own edition of the bible
- C'est quoi la signification du mot « Chaud » dans ce cas exceptionnel?
- algorithmic scheme to compare these two number encrypted using paillier cryptosystem
- Allow everyone to decrypt a message, but don't allow anyone to encrypt it
- Surfing in Sri Lanka in August
- How to show Australia ETA proof at Taiwan entry?
- What SIM covers Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia?
- Can I apply for a different US visa from within the US? I need to apply for a Schengen visa from NYC
- Which EU countries do not have (or have the cheapest) import tax for electronics from online stores?
- Bugs on mint leaves
- Something's eating my plants
- Can nominalists believe in their own death?
- How do I say 2100 and 2210 in terms of the 100 and the 10?
- ことに… at the end of a sentence
- In what context can kiniira mean 'pleased'?
- einen Stein auf ihn/ auf ihn einen Stein
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is a piezo pickup and how does it differ to a common pickup?
- Why do we have same chord but different name?
images on github wiki and PDF export
I have a org-mode document, with some inline images:
These render properly on GitHub wikis, but fail when I use org-latex-export-to-pdf. However, I can get the pdf export to work by changing the path slightly:
Notice the ./ at the beginning. But writing them in this way breaks the link for GitHub wikis. As a workaround, I manually changed the image references, but I am hoping there's a better way.
Is there a way to include images which properly renders both in GitHub wikis and org-latex-export-to-pdf output?