- Dual Citizen of UK and Canada visiting the US with a valid UK Passport but no current Canadian passport
- How to check if someone blacklisted/banned from visiting UAE?
- Is wild camping possible in Germany? Where?
- As a married couple with different citizenship, should we pass through US immigration together or separately?
- “the original position” by John Rawls explanation
- What are the problems with Plantinga's evolutionary argument against naturalism (EAAN)?
- physical approach to freewill
- How are ambiguous “brother” and “sister” typically translated into Japanese?
- why is NOT using the ~ている form wrong in this instance?
- Which Grammatical Form and how is it said in English
- Einschub oder Anfügung?
- An less widely known occasion for use of the nominative case?
- Eine Figur von oder aus dem Film?
- Automatic lights requiring more than one person on Shabbat
- How long does it take for fingers to get used to playing electric guitar strings?
- History of screaming in music throughout the world
- Counting long rests in music
- I need an app to help me practice along with my recordings. (bass player)
- PowerApps - Filtering drop down based on DatePicker selection
- Unable to insert line breaks in plain text field after save
Did anyone receive boons from Vishnu and turned out to be bad and had to be punished by other Gods?
It seems that a majority of people killed in scripture received boons from Siva (Asutosh - quickly pleased) or Brahma and Vishnu would then go kill them. Did Vishnu give boons to the undeserving who had to be subdued by other Gods?