- Where can I ask questions about programming strategy?
- TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Fields' from assembly 'Sitecore.XA.Foundation.Mvc, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
- Best method for Expectiminimax horizon estimation
- Why is this representation not showing all Convolutions ?
- How do you pronounce 협 correctly
- How do natives write without knowing grammar rules?
- Present Subjunctive Passive
- What's the difference between 'address' and 'address payable'?
- Is ApproveAndCall also vulnerable to double withdrawal attack as is Approve?
- Constantinople fork replay protection
- Prusa i3 MK3 latest release first layer calibration issues
- How to reduce +/- 5 degree temp swings of hotend (after PID tuning)
- Marlin firmware function call location for menu commands?
- 3ds max: Z-fighting when working with Large Objects
- Use of AGPL software after developer deleted repository
- What is the legality of implementing an unrevealed killswitch in software?
- Can I use GPLv3 license in my project even if I am below 18 years old
- New Car Sold without Incident Reported
- Is it illegal for a parent to watch porn in front of a minor?
- «Мне очень странно» ― статус выражения
Batch Export selection of PDF files with no user interaction?
I'm using Acrobat Pro DC (macOS) and have set up an Action to Export PDF to DOCX format.
I have specified the files I wish to include.
However, I have to click the following buttons for each file:
Recent Folder (same for all files)
Is there a way to not have to be present whilst it does these conversions?