- Are mainline Protestants our Brothers in Christ by virtue of the Trinitarian Baptism? [Catholic]
- Which came first, Infant Baptism ---or— Original Sin?
- BPSK demodulation
- Accelerometer BMI160 changing bias
- What are I2OSP & OS2IP in RSA PKCS#1?
- Should text be hashed before being used as an encryption key?
- Booked hotel, but never asked for payment information
- Schengen Visa application: filling out point 31 if an organization has invited
- Is there luggage storage or lockers in Biarritz?
- How does Disney World's “Magical Express” bus service work?
- Can anyone assist in identifying this large leaved plant with small blue flowers?
- What are the greatest unsolved problems of logic?
- Is this quote from Aristotle?
- Applying the Mere Means principle
- Did Aristotle discuss virginity?
- Comparing choices
- それぞれ and ずつ use and differences
- More complicated examples of allotting items with ずつ
- How to express the beautifulness of the view at sunset behind the sea?
- Nouns formed from verb stem with -en and -ung endings
Force daemon to a specific hard fork version
I want my node to stay in v6 hard fork and reject all new blocks from upper versions. Is there a command to force my node to stay in that specific hard fork version or i need to compile and run an old version of the daemon?