- Fixing Rate in Quantlib
- Matrix in “slash” order
- C++17: Boost.Hana based compile-time plugin registration
- How to get the form data by postman in short way using golang?
- Parsing a JSON array from a JSON object
- Fast insert unique container
- AES File Encryption / Decription VB.NET
- Angular, sort objects by their keys
- Substitution Cipher Machine
- Creating a List of objects of a particular type only
- We know at the end of Babylon 5, humanity has achieved First One like status but what about the other races?
- Did Weyland-Yutani know about the Xenomorph before purchasing Sevastopol?
- What was Voldemort's 'one last hope'?
- Time-turner time skipping
- A family travels to Egypt and falls into another world once inside a Pyramid?
- Are all Infinity Gems of the same size?
- Why were the Ultramarines fighting Salamanders?
- Mongodb secondary going down
- generating sql command with join operation
How do I setup Port Fowarding (port 18081) to allow outsiders IN on Local Node with Monero GUI located on VM (VMware)?
My intention is to support Community with Full Node running.
I Have installed Monero GUI on a VM with Windows 10 Pro, and synced blockchain.
However, when checking for "monerod print_cn" through CMD prompt window it does not show any INs (just OUTS).
I have physical router Port forwarded for 18081 to my local IP address and the virtual router too, but all in vain.
What am I doing wrong?