- Saudi Arabia motivations for OPEC production cut
- yaml-mode empties whitespace lines
- Move a file to a directory in the filesystem with emacs lisp
- execute cfw:command means?
- Sort entire hirearchy
- Restricting antimatter - practical rather than legal measures
- what is the significance of bride leading or walking before the bridegroom during “Saptapadi” or seven step around fire?
- Paginating with offset and limit not working when there is 1 result more than first page - Optimise?
- multiclass-multioutput classification
- Transaction fraud detection
- How feasible could automatic logo design be?
- Which algorithm is suitable for design a score calculation system based on dataset?
- Keras- LSTM answers different size
- Memory Run-out While Fetching Data
- How to execute custom php/mysql code after a user successfully logs in?
- Leaving Thailand with Non B Visa currently working as teacher for 2 months without extension and work permit
- Rc car controller using the RC-switch library
- Reconstruct uint32_t from char array to RTC.set
- How to make multiple wireless relay controols for 12V system?
- Servo.h and ServoTimer2.h difference
Questions regarding で, に
Does this で mean "because"? If so, can it be replaced by だから、なので and/or だということで? (I think that で in the first sentence is supposed to be だ/です, but can it be translated as "because"?)
I think that に can also mean "because" at times, would it work this time?
Regarding the second sentence, is the で used the same (だ/です)?
As you can see, I'm a bit confused with all these way of saying the same thing.