- Why are the Sons of Esau claiming to be the decendects of Joseph? Saying that they are need when the original Jews in 70 ad were black
- Does Leviticus 20:13 prove that God is advocating for the murder of homosexuals?
- Why unit impulse function is used to find impulse response of an LTI system?
- VP9 Directional Intra Coding
- Applying Gaussian Blur in Frequency Domain
- Gaussian Blur Detection
- How Does Gaussian Blur Affect Image Variance
- Trouble with time-syncing two radio signals using cross-correlation
- AES256 mix column code generating output bigger than 8 bits
- Should number of iterations of PBKDF2 stay secret?
- How are Zero-Knowledge Proof protocols designed?
- I am new to digital certificate 509V3 concept. can some one please clarify the below points
- General price level comparison?
- Required visa for work-at-home (abroad) person visiting his/her employer in US
- US Visa Name not matching with the passport name
- I lost my passport; can I travel with a copy of the lost visa?
- Why are my mango tree leaves drying out before growing?
- Four leaf clover only growing three leaves
- parts of my Acer are dying
- Is Kurt Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem a “cheap trick”?
Trying to have a clickable item when using Marquee to show the body of the item when clicked
I need my items to be clickable and display the body of the item. The items are scrolling using a marquee. The marquee could have several items. Right now I have the following code but stuck on where to make my item clickable to display only the body on the same page.
var html = '';
html += "