- Question on Forward Rate Agreement (FRA)
- OTC derivatives trading life cycle
- Implement Tyrant Sort
- Calculates a discount% based on units purchased & creates text files with this information
- Iterator over a container with indexing operation
- Retry mechanism for failed downloads
- Eager loading using Auto.mapper
- Finding a substring within a string using dynamic programming
- Comparing two Strings which could be null or blank in a Comparator
- Code efficiency check for hangman in Delphi
- Web Request Utility
- Python function to hash a python function
- Why did the Valar hold different attitudes towards Elves and Men?
- In which galaxy (or galaxies) are The Culture present?
- Help me find an obscure series that I've received a long time ago in a form of a CD disk
- Who was the flayed girl?
- Who knows about Loki's parentage?
- Science Fiction novel from 40+ years ago
- Were the Stormtroopers on the Death Star ever intended to be a ground assault force?
- Cartoon identification: robots in a dark future, protagonist has a cane-like robot
Appropriate level of theory for bond dissociation reaction
When considering bond dissociation reactions eg. MX6 -> MX5 + X
HF would not be an appropriate level of theory due to it's harmonic nature being unable to account for bond breaking/formation. Keeping the type of reaction in mind would any level of theory among PM6, CCSD(T) and B3LYP be appropriate?