- Autocalculate computed twig field
- Search API : count results without executing the view / loading nodes
- Custom confirmation modal
- Get fields used as Entity Reference fields for media image field
- How to add existing product variations to a new product?
- How to get subsequent fields to populate after creating a node using rules?
- Question on Forward Rate Agreement (FRA)
- OTC derivatives trading life cycle
- Implement Tyrant Sort
- Calculates a discount% based on units purchased & creates text files with this information
- Iterator over a container with indexing operation
- Retry mechanism for failed downloads
- Eager loading using Auto.mapper
- Finding a substring within a string using dynamic programming
- Comparing two Strings which could be null or blank in a Comparator
- Code efficiency check for hangman in Delphi
- Web Request Utility
- Python function to hash a python function
- Why did the Valar hold different attitudes towards Elves and Men?
- In which galaxy (or galaxies) are The Culture present?
MP2/3-21G suitability arsine reaction
Calculating the standard free energy of formation for the arsine molecule using MP2/3-21G means many approximations are made. Considering As is a heavy atom, a basis set that is larger would be more appropriate. Also, polarization or diffusion functions can lead to better results.
However, in the case of arsine, which/what approximations would give the most severe size of error?