- Are there records of foreign leather brands in New England?
- Did Jesus sweat blood?
- Voiced aspirated alveolar trill
- Hi i cant find coin i sent to copay
- Bitgo shows module missing error
- Bitcoin's script expressivity
- Lost bitcoins?? Help!
- Why are the Sons of Esau claiming to be the decendects of Joseph? Saying that they are need when the original Jews in 70 ad were black
- Does Leviticus 20:13 prove that God is advocating for the murder of homosexuals?
- Why unit impulse function is used to find impulse response of an LTI system?
- VP9 Directional Intra Coding
- Applying Gaussian Blur in Frequency Domain
- Gaussian Blur Detection
- How Does Gaussian Blur Affect Image Variance
- Trouble with time-syncing two radio signals using cross-correlation
- AES256 mix column code generating output bigger than 8 bits
- Should number of iterations of PBKDF2 stay secret?
- How are Zero-Knowledge Proof protocols designed?
- I am new to digital certificate 509V3 concept. can some one please clarify the below points
- General price level comparison?
Stateful DHCPv6 Default Router
I understand that stateful DHCPv6 cannot provide hosts with a default router, as DHCPv4 could. Hosts would need to determine the default router based off of the information in RA packets.
In my lab, I have a Cisco 7200 router (R1) set up as a DHCPv6 server. I can provide another Cisco router (R2) with an IPv6 address. But R2 does not install a IPv6 route to R1. I can ping R1's link-local address, but not its global unicast address (I receive a "No valid route for destination" error). In R2's IPv6 routing table, there is only an LC route.
I set up an additional router, R3, connected to R1. However, R3 is set up for SLAAC. Given that it's autoconfig, an NDp route is installed in the routing table and I can ping the global address just fine.
My question is, how can I configure a Cisco router to both serve as a DHCPv6 client and also generate a route based off of RA packets?
My R1 configuration:
ipv6 dhcp pool aPOOL
address prefix 2001:DB8:ACAD::/64 lifetime infi