- How would a steam powered machine in one place provide power to towns that are far away?
- How to steal money if you have a quantum computer?
- What are the rules associated with the ritual of kshoura/kshavaram (shaving of hair)? And do these differ between sampradayas?
- Is liberation possible only through a human birth?
- Did Rama tell lie while departure from Ayodya
- The two definitions of soul. Which one is true?
- What is the history and (current) location of the root text sources comprising the Pali Cannon?
- Hide some Channel entries via custom plugin
- Guess Me riddle #2
- Maxit negotiations
- Standard Deviation for Z-scores
- Queries regarding Social Media Advertisement Analytics
- Metrics to measure imbalanced multi-class problem
- Getting NaN output on test predictions, first attempt at building a model
- Game theory matrix representation
- US visa for scientific conference
- Is there any way to establish wireless communication between a Raspberry Pi and an Arduino?
- Can the function be written without “;” in the end?
- Which motor driver should i prefer?
- MKR1000 and DS18B20 temperature sensor
Applescript: Possible? Print selected file at X preset.
I run a business making prints from an HP Designjet wide-format printer.
Here's my current workflow which I would like to put into two applescripts, each with with a hotkey:
Open selected .jpg file in default viewer (Preview)
Choose 1 of 2 presets (16X24 or 24X36)
I'd like to have one hotkey to print with 16X24 preset and another to print in 24X36 as this would save me hundreds of clicks a week.
Is this possible? Thanks!