- Do cornering vehicles really need a yaw velocity to turn?
- Saudi Arabia motivations for OPEC production cut
- yaml-mode empties whitespace lines
- Move a file to a directory in the filesystem with emacs lisp
- execute cfw:command means?
- Sort entire hirearchy
- Restricting antimatter - practical rather than legal measures
- what is the significance of bride leading or walking before the bridegroom during “Saptapadi” or seven step around fire?
- Paginating with offset and limit not working when there is 1 result more than first page - Optimise?
- multiclass-multioutput classification
- Transaction fraud detection
- How feasible could automatic logo design be?
- Which algorithm is suitable for design a score calculation system based on dataset?
- Keras- LSTM answers different size
- Memory Run-out While Fetching Data
- How to execute custom php/mysql code after a user successfully logs in?
- Leaving Thailand with Non B Visa currently working as teacher for 2 months without extension and work permit
- Rc car controller using the RC-switch library
- Reconstruct uint32_t from char array to RTC.set
- How to make multiple wireless relay controols for 12V system?
Applescript: Possible? Print selected file at X preset.
I run a business making prints from an HP Designjet wide-format printer.
Here's my current workflow which I would like to put into two applescripts, each with with a hotkey:
Open selected .jpg file in default viewer (Preview)
Choose 1 of 2 presets (16X24 or 24X36)
I'd like to have one hotkey to print with 16X24 preset and another to print in 24X36 as this would save me hundreds of clicks a week.
Is this possible? Thanks!