- Practicality of storing long uncut logs
- How would the Sophists challenge Socrates' solution to the problem of justification?
- Should governments have the power to limit the citizen's rights during wartime?
- Archaic “Keri” Origins
- Kanji numbers verticaly
- Usage of noun-modifying である
- Wie sagt man “according to our policy”?
- Ertrag und Erträgnis
- Can a scenario have multiple example tables?
- Selenium + ChromeDriver + Headless Chrome - failed to wait for extension background page to load
- Why do tritone substitute dominants have tensions 9 #11 13?
- Looking for musical technique books
- Jquery Data-table Individual column searching (select inputs) not working
- The collection has not been initialized. It has not been requested or the request has not been executed.
- summary e-mail of added items to list every day
- Throttling in Microsoft Graph API
- How do I get Terms from termstore using SharePoint Framework?
- Attaching documents to Sharepoint list
- Discussion list, alert email should only have “something is changed” no details because of gdpr
- Cannot set the accessibility of navigation tabs through AD groups
Duplicate dialog in iOS app doesn't detect URLs from other sites
I just erroneously closed this Meta Stack Overflow question (timeline) as a duplicate of a totally unrelated question. How did that happen?
Well, I was using the Stack Exchange iOS app. I followed the link in this comment, linking to this Meta Stack Exchange question. Hey, that's the same question, but on the app, it's kinda hard to notice you're on a different site; they all look the same. I clicked the 'share' link, copied the URL to the clipboard, went back to the Meta Stack Overflow question and voted to close the question as a duplicate. In the app, you then get a popup asking for the ID or URL of the duplicate target. I pasted https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/307784/295232 and it was promptly closed (because of my support dupehammer) as a duplicate of question 307784 on Meta Stack Overflow.
This should not happen; if I paste a URL from another site, it should not try to extract a question ID from it and use it as a duplicate target. IMHO, this is a bug but if TPTB