- onChange vs onKeyPress for input in React
- Saving an item of a purchase order as the user types it in
- Possibly refactoring script into functions
- Why do people care so much for Frodo?
- Was Albus Dumbledore the member of the Wizengamot during the late 1920s?
- 1950s Short Story - Naive Aliens
- Why did the Enterprise not have any HAZMAT suits?
- table top town used by advertisers
- Trying to find a sci fi novel; the title was translated to Russian as Cockroach Races
- SSMS - Query variables from Table Design Mode > Column Description
- How to pass a set or unnamed relation into a PostgreSQL function?
- Multiple databases or one large database for ERP
- Optimize index on a 2,135,044,521 row table
- Analyzing the log backups to understand the pattern
- Check (health) status of MySQL schema table
- Full Text Index problem with strings beginning: NN + number
- Selecting multiple columns from multiple tables with same id [PostgreSQL]
- Make MySQL print a timestamp at each time it starts
- Re-creating gradient effect in Illustrator
- how to “pixelate” a shape in sketch
Can't reset password for email credentials when logged in via OpenID
I log into SE with a Yahoo OpenID, which I have to stop doing by July.
I apparently also have an email/password login. I don't remember ever creating one (although maybe that's what I used before SO had OpenID support?), and I certainly don't remember the password. And there doesn't seem to be any way to reset my password when logged in via OpenID. And the way to reset my password (account-recovery; thanks to Adam Lear) was not discoverable from anywhere I could find. Once you're logged in (via OpenID), there's no links to account recovery anywhere, even on the pages asking me to enter my email and password.
If I go to My Logins, I see two entries: Stack Exchange and Yahoo. The first one has a change password link.
So I click change password, and I'm taken to a page called password-reset, which looks like this:
It requires me to type in my current password. Which I don't know. There's no link anywhere to send a password-reset email, answer a challenge, or do any