- “if at all” in the mentioned sentence
- /app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Sales/Order/Grid.php Magento Script edit
- Dynamic fields in adminhtml custom form
- magento 1.9.3 admin customer joining date swapping between day and month
- Custom Attribute not Working
- How to work on Sebwite/magento2-category-sidebar
- php-cuong customer avatar
- Inhumane killing process during capital punishment [US]
- Save record on button click
- Event is not firing both application and Component events
- Salesforce DX - how to set default devhub if I missed the -d option when connecting to devhub
- As a foreign student whose visa does not allow work, can I deliver food with pork ingredients for work via the DoorDash app?
- Is “с днём рождения, старый пердун” acceptable?
- What is the Elo rating of Stockfish version that played AlphaZero?
- What is the annelation effect?
- What is the approximate lifetime of an SN2 transition state complex?
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy for Isothermal Expansion
- What causes both components of a binary gas mix to condensate at the same time for a given composition
- Appropriate level of theory for bond dissociation reaction
- MP2/3-21G suitability arsine reaction
What dimension to give to a neural network intputs?
I want to learn a policy network for a Domineering game
For each position I have to recall the input (i.e. the board, the flipped board,
and the turn) and the output of the same size as the board with only
the best move found by the Monte Carlo evaluation marked as 1.
For instance csv lines for a 2x2 board :
which corresponds to board, flipped board, player plane, move to learn
Corresponding input tensor :
0 0 1 1 1 1
0 0 1 1 1 1
Corresponding output tensor :
From here I have a 8*8 board games database. With this tutorial I already developed a failing neural network. Indeed I did 12 nodes for 128 inputs there seems to be a problem with the first layer model.add(Dense(12, input_dim=128, activation='relu')).
# model construction
model = Sequential()
model.add(Dense(12, input_dim=128, activation='relu'))
Python indexes start with 0 and do not take the last element of the range. So the indexes 129:256 have only 127 elements. You should start with zero. Then 0:128 has 128 elements and 128:256 has 128 elements.
The technical word for this is slice indexing.3 days ago