- Record count in Index value in Sitecore not matching with SOLR custom core index record count
- Applying Layout to Rendering
- SXA theme show in Experience editor, but the not on published site unless I publish the whole site
- Am I understanding PPLNS correctly in this example?
- Send monero with Payment ID but public address, not intergated address
- How do I keep my ink from smudging when I draw?
- “Deus ab hominibus nec videtur nec auditur”
- ethjs - call function with multiple parameters
- Ethereum Smart Contract
- How Do i Create a New Instance of a Contract
- eth.getBalance returns 0
- What is the Correct Method of Calling a Function of a New Contract?
- How to force geth to sync?
- How to read genesis transactions and block reward through web3js
- Furuno GP32 chartplotter with multiplexer bluetooth setup
- Diferença entre porque e “por que” como forma interrogativa
- elementaryOS freezes after login — new razer blade stealth 13.3"
- Multiple password prompts on resume from sleep: “Authentication is required to refresh system sources”
- Can a person be prosecuted for unknowingly possessing illegal computer files?
Vulkan's vkEnumeratePhysicalDevices does not detect Radeon GPU
I am on a ubuntu 16.04 machine with a Radeon HD 8670M card. I had installed the examples provided by LunarG on their github repo and they compiled and executed successfully.
To teach myself how to set up a basic project I was following the introductory tutorial at https://vulkan-tutorial.com. I printed out the device name after running the function vkEnumeratePhysicalDevices and it only returned the integrated Intel Graphics card.
My lspci output lists the AMD card as the display controller instead of the VGA controller. I tried updating my drivers and researching a bit more about this specific issue with integrated cards without much luck.
I have the cards properly configured in xorg.conf.d, in the files 20-intel.conf and 21-radeon.conf. I am not sure if this decided the priority order but on inspecting the xorg log file they are loaded with DRI3 enabled, which I am assuming is a prerequisite for being a suitable device.