- Can I take an AVR development board on a plane?
- Acceptance of payment cards and Euro in Bucharest
- UK Visa (Accompanied)
- Visa requirements for cruising in Vietnam for a UK citizen
- Practicality of storing long uncut logs
- How would the Sophists challenge Socrates' solution to the problem of justification?
- Should governments have the power to limit the citizen's rights during wartime?
- Archaic “Keri” Origins
- Kanji numbers verticaly
- Usage of noun-modifying である
- Wie sagt man “according to our policy”?
- Ertrag und Erträgnis
- Can a scenario have multiple example tables?
- Selenium + ChromeDriver + Headless Chrome - failed to wait for extension background page to load
- Why do tritone substitute dominants have tensions 9 #11 13?
- Looking for musical technique books
- Jquery Data-table Individual column searching (select inputs) not working
- The collection has not been initialized. It has not been requested or the request has not been executed.
- summary e-mail of added items to list every day
- Throttling in Microsoft Graph API
how to claim the copyright of the code written by me
5 days ago
I helped in the implementation of a friend's project by doing some coding work but did not got an acknowledgement of it in his research paper, tied with the thesis.How can I claim my right, I actually wrote a module for him.