- Save record on button click
- Event is not firing both application and Component events
- Salesforce DX - how to set default devhub if I missed the -d option when connecting to devhub
- As a foreign student whose visa does not allow work, can I deliver food with pork ingredients for work via the DoorDash app?
- Is “с днём рождения, старый пердун” acceptable?
- What is the Elo rating of Stockfish version that played AlphaZero?
- What is the annelation effect?
- What is the approximate lifetime of an SN2 transition state complex?
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy for Isothermal Expansion
- What causes both components of a binary gas mix to condensate at the same time for a given composition
- Appropriate level of theory for bond dissociation reaction
- MP2/3-21G suitability arsine reaction
- How to pass a Plane of symmetry?
- Hydrolysis of a diester
- Significant Figures, Counter Example
- Family business dispute
- Straight A's but no experience
- “Keeping an eye on things” is reducing my productivity
- Approximating an E-3 vertex cover in a 3-uniform hypergraph
- Who converts binary/machine code to electrical signals and how?
What are potential causes for constant vomiting after meals
A female patient about 20 years old, average built and weight, vomits after every meal, including tea or water.
The symptoms have intensified over a period of about 3 months.
The patient has no medication or preexisting conditions.
A gastroscopy and colonoscopy have remained resultless.
The episodes have approximately started (though that might coincidental) after repeated (twice) use of emergency-contraception.
The regular anti-baby pill is no longer applied for about a week, but not inprovement has been achieved.