- How to blow open secret hole in Brume Tower
- How did facebook know this?
- Would you take a share in Stack Overflow?
- Vote split does not include leading sign when count exceeds 99
- Record count in Index value in Sitecore not matching with SOLR custom core index record count
- Applying Layout to Rendering
- SXA theme show in Experience editor, but the not on published site unless I publish the whole site
- Am I understanding PPLNS correctly in this example?
- Send monero with Payment ID but public address, not intergated address
- How do I keep my ink from smudging when I draw?
- “Deus ab hominibus nec videtur nec auditur”
- ethjs - call function with multiple parameters
- Ethereum Smart Contract
- How Do i Create a New Instance of a Contract
- eth.getBalance returns 0
- What is the Correct Method of Calling a Function of a New Contract?
- How to force geth to sync?
- How to read genesis transactions and block reward through web3js
- Furuno GP32 chartplotter with multiplexer bluetooth setup
Automatic Discount for a Certain Member Type
We have set up various membership types. One of them we want to give a 6 month trial and they renew and pay. We tried to achieve this through CiviDiscount. We set the membership with a value (say USD100) then we give 'Discount for Membership' through CiviDiscount for that membership type. This did not work.
We did see this https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-17388 and some other related posts. However we are already running the latest versions so still perplexed as to what we are doing wrong.
CMS : WordPress 4.9.4