- Why was yellow bile/choler believed to cause anger?
- Binding a key sequence for a mode
- Why is my modeline cutting off text on the right side?
- org alters output of bash code blocks when run with :session
- What are the implications of multiple cooperating intelligent species with different spectral ranges for vision?
- What are the implications of being removed from time and/or causality?
- Virtual Reality and Physical Trauma
- Can death create a loophole for two exact duplicate people existing in the same universe?
- Effects of unique magical artefacts on economy?
- Is Sage Panini related to Panis?
- Using XMLReader With Plugin
- Unexpected token “punctuation” of value “.” (“end of statement block” expected).
- How can I create a zip file containing all assets from an entry gallery?
- How do we create a pre-defined Asset upload field in a plugin that integrates with the native Craft Assets file manager?
- The power of zero puzzle
- It's all right here
- Are the image data augmentation generators in Keras randomly applied
- What are best practices for collaborative feature engineering?
- Difference between Blocking and Clustering?
- Get a portion of a long field in Pandas?
Unable to change layout of checkout_onepage_success?
I have a checkout_onepage_success.xml file in the view/frontend/layout directory of my module but changing the layout attribute of the
Other updates in the file work fine, I can add, modify and remove blocks as normal but the page layout will not change. If I remove the layout="1column" from the core module-checkout module, leaving it with no declared layout, my layout update then DOES work and the page is 2cols-right.
Attempted to solve this by
Resolved - the
Less nice solution is to give your module a namespace that begins with a letter that comes after M alphabetically.
create checkout_onepage_success.xml in view/frontend/lay
Resolved - the
wasn't being applied. Needed to disable and re-enable the module.
Less nice solution is to give your module a namespace that begins with a letter that comes after M alphabetically.2018-01-24 07:42:35
create checkout_onepage_success.xml in view/frontend/layout folder of your module and paste below code in file:2018-01-24 07:56:14