- Is there a Mac OS application which prevents users from using windows-unsafe characters in filenames?
- What software is used for aerodynamic wing shape optimization?
- First Production Sound Job in the Industry
- Will these equations give me the approximate apparent RA and Dec using positions from Horizons?
- How do I rotate an object that already has keyframes?
- Trouble adding texture to another object from texture panel
- Blender Math Nodes: which input is which (numerator vs denominator)
- How to save image texture externally, after editing it in material node editor?
- Animation presets for motion graphics
- Mirrored UV export to Unity
- How to delete a reroute node?
- Proper preposition?
- I graduated high school vs. I graduated from high school?
- We got a PM who’s [sic] 93 years old
- Cheated his parents vs cheated on his parents
- Is past perfect obligatory in this text of reported speech once the time is set?
- “I am (on) every Wednesday in the college”
- 'Give a damn' OR 'Don't give a damn'?
- In reliance on it(phrase meaning)
- Why is the monokuma eye in the school crest?
Simplifying this Boolean Expression
I have to simplify A+C'+B'CD but I don't see how.
I had to deduce the expression starting from a logic diagram in which two AND gates were used for the B'CD part. Seeing the diagram all I can think of is to use one AND gate instead of two, but I don't see how the actual boolean expression can be simplified.
Using the property $X+YZ = (X+Y)(X+Z)$, you can silmplify $C' + B'CD$ as $C' + B'D$.
Using the property $X+YZ = (X+Y)(X+Z)$, you can silmplify $C' + B'CD$ as $C' + B'D$.2018-01-24 07:56:25