- The power of zero puzzle
- It's all right here
- Are the image data augmentation generators in Keras randomly applied
- What are best practices for collaborative feature engineering?
- Difference between Blocking and Clustering?
- Get a portion of a long field in Pandas?
- What is this 6in Nor Cal beach boulder with waxy veins?
- DS18b20 Order of sensors on a cable
- Uniform timing when using Arduino for data acquisition
- Failed to initialise SD card on Leonardo
- Arduino alarm system
- 'import' does not name type ERROR
- What to use to track work time? (Linux)
- Compare two images, and return the rate of similarity (e.g., in %)
- Tor relay stuck at 80% bootstrapping (No SSL object)
- How should I connect my IEM transmitter and Bose speakers to my mixer?
- What is the cause of this Falcon 9 first stage “dance” after landing?
- Could oxyhydrogen (HHO) be used as a rocket fuel
- Is there a maximum Isp for “exothermic chemical reaction rockets”?
- Boolean Hole Difference causes messy subdivsion
Simplifying this Boolean Expression
I have to simplify A+C'+B'CD but I don't see how.
I had to deduce the expression starting from a logic diagram in which two AND gates were used for the B'CD part. Seeing the diagram all I can think of is to use one AND gate instead of two, but I don't see how the actual boolean expression can be simplified.
Using the property $X+YZ = (X+Y)(X+Z)$, you can silmplify $C' + B'CD$ as $C' + B'D$.
Using the property $X+YZ = (X+Y)(X+Z)$, you can silmplify $C' + B'CD$ as $C' + B'D$.2018-01-24 07:56:25