- What software is used for aerodynamic wing shape optimization?
- First Production Sound Job in the Industry
- Will these equations give me the approximate apparent RA and Dec using positions from Horizons?
- How do I rotate an object that already has keyframes?
- Trouble adding texture to another object from texture panel
- Blender Math Nodes: which input is which (numerator vs denominator)
- How to save image texture externally, after editing it in material node editor?
- Animation presets for motion graphics
- Mirrored UV export to Unity
- How to delete a reroute node?
- Proper preposition?
- I graduated high school vs. I graduated from high school?
- We got a PM who’s [sic] 93 years old
- Cheated his parents vs cheated on his parents
- Is past perfect obligatory in this text of reported speech once the time is set?
- “I am (on) every Wednesday in the college”
- 'Give a damn' OR 'Don't give a damn'?
- In reliance on it(phrase meaning)
- Why is the monokuma eye in the school crest?
- Boruto episodes and corresponding manga chapters.
How do clubs/stadiums segregate home fans from away fans
During a football match, the segregation between the home and away fans can be easily noticed. Majority of the seats are occupied by the home fans , while the visiting team's supporters are often seated in a separate zone with arguably not the best of seating arrangements.
I understand that the clubs allocate a certain amount of tickets to be sold to 'away' supporters. However, how exactly do they know if a person is an away fan? What restrictions , if at all, are there on an away fan to prevent them from buying tickets reserved for home fans?