- Why was yellow bile/choler believed to cause anger?
- Binding a key sequence for a mode
- Why is my modeline cutting off text on the right side?
- org alters output of bash code blocks when run with :session
- What are the implications of multiple cooperating intelligent species with different spectral ranges for vision?
- What are the implications of being removed from time and/or causality?
- Virtual Reality and Physical Trauma
- Can death create a loophole for two exact duplicate people existing in the same universe?
- Effects of unique magical artefacts on economy?
- Is Sage Panini related to Panis?
- Using XMLReader With Plugin
- Unexpected token “punctuation” of value “.” (“end of statement block” expected).
- How can I create a zip file containing all assets from an entry gallery?
- How do we create a pre-defined Asset upload field in a plugin that integrates with the native Craft Assets file manager?
- The power of zero puzzle
- It's all right here
- Are the image data augmentation generators in Keras randomly applied
- What are best practices for collaborative feature engineering?
- Difference between Blocking and Clustering?
- Get a portion of a long field in Pandas?
How do clubs/stadiums segregate home fans from away fans
During a football match, the segregation between the home and away fans can be easily noticed. Majority of the seats are occupied by the home fans , while the visiting team's supporters are often seated in a separate zone with arguably not the best of seating arrangements.
I understand that the clubs allocate a certain amount of tickets to be sold to 'away' supporters. However, how exactly do they know if a person is an away fan? What restrictions , if at all, are there on an away fan to prevent them from buying tickets reserved for home fans?