- Unofficial Call and Response lyrics
- hidden highlight selection when search with * or # is active
- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
Recruitment data science and ML jobs in UK
I have been looking for infos on the recruitment process for data science jobs in the UK (especially London) for a while now - to no avail. Do any of you have insight on that? Like for example: are there aptitude tests as a first stage where you have to crunch tables with numbers and prove your English skills? Will there be telephone interviews and face to face ones? And how might an assessment centre look like (and do they generally have those)? I have 2 years of work experience in ML and an MSc. in maths.
Thanks in advance,